Returns and Exchanges
Any RTW purchases made in-store or online are considered fully accepted by the customer, thus non-refundable and non-returnable unless there are defects in the production and craftsmanship.
- All Made To Order pairs whether online or in-store are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable. All sales are final, as an item is made specific per order. Exchanges are only allowed if there are premature defects in craftsmanship.
- For online Ready To Wear purchases, if of faulty sizing, can qualify for an exchange, provided that the item is in good, stock-worthy condition. When fitting the shoe, please take care to fit them on a carpeted surface to avoid damaging the soles, and avoid bending the foot to minimize leather creasing. If soles have any signs of wear and creasing is apparent, the pair cannot be qualified for an exchange.
- Damages on the upper attributed to external sources, such as scratches, scuffs, damages on leather, discolorations, and stains will also invalidate the pair for returns or exchanges.
- For items with damages from production, mishandling, or craftsmanship, please notify Sapatero within 5 days of receiving the item. Upon recollection, the item is subject to inspection from our store/workshop before confirmation of returns/exchanges/refund can be settled.
- All shipping costs are to be shouldered by the client, except for goods that are faulty or have defects in craftsmanship, in which case Sapatero will be covering shipping costs for the return and exchange of the pair.
- All returns and exchanges should be made within 5 days upon purchasing in the same stock-worthy condition as the pair is received.
- Should there be any errors upon purchase, refunds can be attributed to store credits.
Color Variation: Please note that colors on our website and items may vary slightly depending on your monitor and LCD settings. We do our very best to ensure all our images are as true to the actual product as possible, but given the almost limitless variations of monitor and LCD screen settings, we cannot always guarantee an absolute perfect match.
We work with leather hides that may vary and absorb creams/dyes differently, as they are natural materials from different individual animals. Slight color variations may happen, and though we do our best to keep things as consistent as possible, some of these factors are out of our control.
For returns and exchanges, please send them to:
- Sapatero Manila, Unit 17, 8137 Plaza, Escriva Drive, Ortigas, Pasig City.
- Contact number: 09195249259